AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » Interview

Author Topic: Interview
Gagne Michel
IE # 40
Member # 365

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Gagne Michel   Author's Homepage   Email Gagne Michel         Edit/Delete Post 
http://talkingwithtim.com/wordpress/2007/12/22/michel-gagne/

I love animation!

--------------------
 -

IP: Logged
EustaceScrubb
IE # 37
Member # 862

Icon 14 posted      Profile for EustaceScrubb           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for posting that link, Michel.

You are a true inspiration to all of us on how to survive and thrive in animation/comics as an independent. Your work is beautiful and I wish you continued success.

Ganklin
IE # 14
Member # 1864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganklin   Author's Homepage   Email Ganklin         Edit/Delete Post 
the gary kurtz project sounds very interesting to me! [thumbsup]

--------------------
http://fsummers.blogspot.com/
www.shamoozal.com

VAN_Paulus
Member # 149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VAN_Paulus   Email VAN_Paulus         Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff Michel.

[cheers]

Splatman
IE # 94
Member # 2096

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Splatman   Author's Homepage   Email Splatman         Edit/Delete Post 
You're one busy guy! [bow]

A good read!

Cheers!
Splatman [Big Grin]

--------------------
Chief Doodler
SPLAT digital
www.SPLATdigital.com

devourax
IE # 275
Member # 2197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devourax   Author's Homepage   Email devourax         Edit/Delete Post 
Michel, you are very inspiring.

And those tatoos? You know you made it big time when people tatoo your art on their own bodies.

Thanks for sharing and "keep on keepin on!"

-dev

--------------------
Devourax
http://devourax.blogspot.com/

Gagne Michel
IE # 40
Member # 365

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Gagne Michel   Author's Homepage   Email Gagne Michel         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys. I always feel a bit presumptuous about posting interviews. [Embarrassed] One of my new year’s resolutions is to keep working at becoming a more humble and ego-less person and reduce my work week to 50-55 hours so I can live a more balanced life.

When I post links to stuff like that, I feel like I'm bringing too much attention on myself, therefore, breaking my new year's vow. But then again, trying to make a living in Bellingham as an independent, I'm forced to keep the self-promotion thing going. It's a bit of a dilemma. [Confused]

Anyhow, I'm glad some of you find my work inspiring.

--------------------
 -

SoleilSmile
IE # 120
Member # 1483

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SoleilSmile   Author's Homepage   Email SoleilSmile         Edit/Delete Post 
I for one, don't mind. I like your work. [Smile] You keep AN members like myself encouraged about our own personal projects. Big projects are tough to complete and it's nice to have kindred spirits around who are working equally as hard on their work--even in cyberspace!
If you feel uncomfortable sharing here in the General Discussions section, you can always post in the Gallery section of AN. That seems to be a self-promotion spot anyway. Ask Charles, he knows best.

Anyhoo..

Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
HipChick Comics and Animatress Blog

www.hipchickcomics.com
http://www.animatress.blogspot.com/

pochat
Member # 3458

Icon 14 posted      Profile for pochat   Email pochat         Edit/Delete Post 
Great interview Michel.

I had the chance to meet you at the 2d or not 2d animation festival. We were chatting with your wife as finishing all the little fruit bowls. Honestly, I haven't met any artist as intense as you!

Thanks for the interview! I'm looking forward for that film of yours.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012