my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » King of the Hill question

Author Topic: King of the Hill question
ApeLad
IE # 231
Member # 3186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ApeLad   Email ApeLad         Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw a commercial for the new fall season on Fox with King of the Hill in the lineup. Is is still in production? I thought last season was the final one? I hope not.
IP: Logged
gergley
IE # 200
Member # 74

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gergley   Email gergley         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. That is screwy, isn't it?

All of the FOX primetime cartoons were picked up for at least next season; for Family Guy, it was more than just one extra season.

As for last season seeming like the Last season for KOTH, keep in mind, the series premiere was in January. So, it wasn't a full season. So there is a chance that there's a decent slate of episodes to show.

Someone who is close to the production may know better or for sure how many new episodes are being produced though.

bronnie
IE # 93
Member # 25

Icon 7 posted      Profile for bronnie   Email bronnie         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy to say,the KOTH team is working away on season 12,which started production in the spring. Not sure of the exact # of episodes,but I think I heard either 20 or 21.
I've been on the crew since June, we've settled into the main building in Burbank,and things are humming along nicely. Really fun, challenging show to work on! [Smile]

--------------------
I am not young enough to know everything- Oscar Wilde

Semaj
Member # 3131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semaj   Email Semaj         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been tough getting any immediate news about King of the Hill these past couple years, because the show's producers don't seem interested in reaching out to their fans like the other FOX shows.

And I have to say, as much as the 11th Season finale would've been a perfect ending for the show, it's good that the show is still on the air. After so many boring/unfunny episodes, it's been showing signs of improvement.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012