AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » Congratulations to Brian & Tracy Reynolds

Author Topic: Congratulations to Brian & Tracy Reynolds
The Mod
Administrator
Member # 854

Icon 7 posted      Profile for The Mod   Email The Mod         Edit/Delete Post 
As some of you know, Brian Reynolds is AN's Moderator. His wife Tracy just gave birth to a healthy baby girl! Both mother & daughter are doing fine.
IP: Logged
Law
IE # 112
Member # 1348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Law   Author's Homepage   Email Law         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Brian and Tracy! [Smile]

--------------------
www.lawrencejackson.com

Greg B
IE # 118
Member # 886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg B   Author's Homepage   Email Greg B         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats there Brian!

--------------------
http://www.boonestoons.com
http://www.spacefool.com

Michael
IE # 179
Member # 104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael   Author's Homepage   Email Michael         Edit/Delete Post 
Result! (as we say in Britain)

--------------------
 -

Caracal
IE # 161
Member # 3024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caracal   Author's Homepage   Email Caracal         Edit/Delete Post 
Instead of a rattle give her a Wacom!
Best Wishes.

SNAKEBITE
IE # 101
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SNAKEBITE   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, right on! congrats!!!!

--------------------
contact@animationnation.com
www.artbysnakebite.com
www.myspace.com/mrbite
www.redskystudio.com
www.myspace.com/redskystudio

wittytoon
IE # 20
Member # 453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wittytoon   Author's Homepage   Email wittytoon         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...I had no idea. Congrats to you both...you'll make great parents.

--------------------
Brent
http://wittytoon.blogspot.com/

Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
It's great news when good people breed. Big congrats, very happy for you.

--------------------
 -

Rupert Piston
IE # 175
Member # 2875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rupert Piston   Author's Homepage   Email Rupert Piston         Edit/Delete Post 
congrats! nuttin' sweeter than the small ones and the life they bring us.
Dennis Woodyard
IE # 81
Member # 2314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Woodyard   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Woodyard         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations. If, it's your first child, welcome to the Parent Corps. If it's not...What the Hell were you thinking!! You don't remember the sleepless nights and dirty diapers!! Just kidding, I have two boy, born within twelve months of each other. (One birthday I have no kids, the next birthday I have two). Kids are great. Enjoy every minute of being parents. More than anything, good parents are the best hope for the our future, plain and simple.

All the best.

--------------------
 -
The Gods that smiled when you were born are Laughing now - My Favorite Fortune Cookie Saying

Brian Reynolds
IE # 50
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Reynolds           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much for the well-wishes, folks! This has been one of the greatest things in my life and truly one the best works of art I've ever had a hand in creating. [Wink]

-

--------------------
-Brian Reynolds

bronnie
IE # 93
Member # 25

Icon 14 posted      Profile for bronnie   Email bronnie         Edit/Delete Post 
Brian! She's lovely!Congrats to you both!
What's her name?

--------------------
I am not young enough to know everything- Oscar Wilde

knowledge
IE # 258
Member # 462

Icon 14 posted      Profile for knowledge   Email knowledge         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwwwww!! I remember those days vividly!! Enjoy!
Map
IEcm
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Map   Author's Homepage   Email Map         Edit/Delete Post 
Another bouncing baby! [Smile] Congrats..
hamsterbite
IE # 3
Member # 277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hamsterbite   Email hamsterbite         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! Entrusted to you for a limited time only, so enjoy!! Happy happy joy joy!
Patty B
IE # 226
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patty B   Email Patty B         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to mommy and daddy!
Babies are THE besttest things!!!

--------------------
 -

Brian Reynolds
IE # 50
Member # 4

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Brian Reynolds           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bronnie, her name is Samantha Virginia Reynolds. She was 8lbs 1oz, 20 inches long, and almost two weeks late. She's making mostly grunts and squeeks but has some piercing gutterly yells when she's in a mood.

She's nearly a week old now and I'm still awash in the glow of this new person in our life. It feels like I've been watching and enjoying every hour that goes by and yet I can hear the words all too well reminding me that there's only so much time before she'll be on her own. Buckle me in, I'm ready for the ride. [Yes]

--------------------
-Brian Reynolds

Sketchpad
IE # 5
Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketchpad   Author's Homepage   Email Sketchpad         Edit/Delete Post 
'The Way of the Moderator' and their mini-moderators is always an exciting one through the spiritual world of the Animation Nation universe. [bow]

Congratulations Bryan and Tracy. [thumbsup]

Noogy
IE # 18
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noogy   Email Noogy         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Brian [Smile] Having children is one of the greatest blessings one can enjoy, and will change you as a person and an artist! Best wishes!

--------------------
-Dean Dodrill

-

Patty B
IE # 226
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patty B   Email Patty B         Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^^^^^
that's for sure!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

gergley
IE # 200
Member # 74

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gergley   Email gergley         Edit/Delete Post 
I should have replied to this earlier but what the heck it is still recent news.
And, thankfully, good news.

Congrats to the both of ya.
Wish ya well as you go through this period of sleep deprivation and massive adjustment.

I think you'll do just fine.

Take care,
G

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012