AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » OTTAWA ANIMATION FESTIVAL, my entry is in!

Author Topic: OTTAWA ANIMATION FESTIVAL, my entry is in!
Easy Zee
Member # 3201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Easy Zee   Author's Homepage   Email Easy Zee         Edit/Delete Post 
Hurray! My internet cartoons were accepted into the festival, in the internet cartoon category. From
the more than 1940 entries, my work is one of 131 films selected for competition.
For those of you not going to Ottawa, you can check out my entry on my web site. I have 4 episodes so far. I plan on doing more soon.
the Z-FILES web cartoons

ENJOY!

IP: Logged
omnigon
Member # 3185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omnigon   Email omnigon         Edit/Delete Post 
haha,

I grew up in St. George UT, so I love the Wind Direction episode.

I did have bone cancer at a young age, and many people suspect it was caused by pollution related to the testing. High incidences of cancer there.

stupid government....

great stuff

Easy Zee
Member # 3201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Easy Zee   Author's Homepage   Email Easy Zee         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks omnigon. Basically I wanted to do a quick flash project with little or no budget. I could not afford to get actors, so I took the actual audio from real propaganda films from the 40's and 50's. Thank goodness for PUBLIC DOMAIN! The audio clips pretty much write themselves. They are soooo ridiculous. I am glad you understood the statement I was making about the government. And I hope you are healthy and out of St. George UT.

Cheers.
Zee.

-FP-
IE # 13
Member # 914

Icon 2 posted      Profile for -FP-   Author's Homepage   Email -FP-         Edit/Delete Post 
They're all good, tight, funny cartoons of perfect length, but WONDERFUL SIGHT is by far the drop dead funniest.
http://www.flyingiguannaproductions.com/zfep2.htm
That one is killer.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012