AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » 2-D EXPO (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: 2-D EXPO
Eric Hedman
IE # 84
Member # 2453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric Hedman   Author's Homepage   Email Eric Hedman         Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible Leonardo. [Smile]
Have fun with that, guys. [Big Grin]
Jim described it a little before, but it was even more entertaining than I had expected. If you guys can keep it alive as it is in it's current rough form it should be a nominee for everything next year. [Smile]

Steve wrote:
quote:
I too was cursing Charles Eames for ever designing that doggone fiberglas chair that form fits with a suction to your butt!
Just 4 you and me big fella. [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.radiodismuke.com
20's-30's music

Come see my Second Life Stuff
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Chilispoon/128/80/39

IP: Logged
RMills
IE # 151
Member # 2986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RMills   Author's Homepage   Email RMills         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a blast. These days since I'm freelancing it's easy to get away from animation kin. It was nice hanging out with Bronnie, Eric, Offbeat, and Jasen. Nice to talk and catch up with Ronnie and meet other ANer's like 2d. It's great to get inspired again too. The independent shorts were great! I'm gonna have to get back working on my film so perhaps I can show something at the next one. All the panels were good. Thanks Jerry and all who helped...I know you will continue this on and it will get bigger and better!
[cheers]

--------------------
www.rustymillsanimation.com

Manton Reece
IE # 16
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manton Reece   Author's Homepage   Email Manton Reece         Edit/Delete Post 
What a great day! A very special thank you to the few AN members I met and the other folks I had a chance to talk to. More than ever I believe that there is an opportunity here to reinvent 2d and push it in new, creative directions. I hope everyone came away as inspired as I did.

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012