AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » go find another soapbox

Author Topic: go find another soapbox
hammer
Member # 791

Icon 5 posted      Profile for hammer   Email hammer         Edit/Delete Post 
apparently this site has turned into a soapbox for a select few to voice their political views......
enough is enough .....this is supposed to be an open forum to discuss the animtaion industry.......apparently on the views of a select few are going to represented here....
i am tired of reading this ongoing rant ........
i mean you are only asking for trouble when you start posting the s**t that i just read by "comparing martyrs".....
is there no one moderating this site anymore?

IP: Logged
ClosetAni1
IE # 115
Member # 46

Icon 11 posted      Profile for ClosetAni1   Author's Homepage   Email ClosetAni1         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean the thread "Comparing Martyrs"? Hammer, that was posted by one of the moderators...

--------------------
www.scooterandferret.com

Otterslide
IE # 38
Member # 346

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Otterslide   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I see. Now you control the board, eh?

The views of a select few are being heard because those select few are the ones who have raised their voices. If you don't like it, don't read them.

Some of us actually do want to here what our colleagues think about this event. Even if we disagree with them.

--------------------
Bryon E. Carson, Proprietor
 -

Dave is
no longer a
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave is           Edit/Delete Post 
How about posting something industry related yourself hammer now that you've found the button. We'd all be happy to read it.
Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the martyr thread was pretty darn good. And who said anything about expressing the views of a select few? C'mon now. get over this will ya please?

The only thing that has been edited from this board in God knows how long is Jon's comment about shoving something up Mozeman's poopshoot and the incoherent, offensive ramblings of someone who called themselves Animationwhore. That's it. We've been very, very tolerant and so has our membership.

This is my soapbox, hammer. I started this board and I'm quite proud of what it's become. And it's your soapbox too is you want to express yourself responsibley.

If you or others aren't happy here and you would like to leave, may I suggest going to the message boards at Animation World Network (www.awn.com) or www.animatorsunite.com or an anime board or Yahoo. You won't hurt our feelings if you do.

AnimationNation.com is going to assist the free world in the war effort. Along with discussion about animation, we will lead the international animation community in this endeavor.

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012