AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » Light a candle 7pmPacific Time Friday

Author Topic: Light a candle 7pmPacific Time Friday
Dickie Crickitts
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dickie Crickitts   Email Dickie Crickitts         Edit/Delete Post 
I just heard via e mail from many friends that at 7 pm Pacific Time people are being asked to step outside, stop your cars, and leave your places of business and light a candle. The intended purpose is to show America cannot be destroyed by Terrorism and that we are still strong.

I hope you all participate.

IP: Logged
cshoe
IE # 82
Member # 37

Icon 14 posted      Profile for cshoe           Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that this was supposed to take place at 7pm EST. Which would mean 4pm PST. So now I'm confused. Help?
Dickie Crickitts
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dickie Crickitts   Email Dickie Crickitts         Edit/Delete Post 
Really? I guess the information that came to me from my friends was directly taken from the CNN website.
Anyway, its a good idea.

Animation Pimp
Member # 488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Animation Pimp   Author's Homepage   Email Animation Pimp         Edit/Delete Post 
Light a candle and unite against all forms of terrorism.

7pm est.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012